Sunday 16 May 2021

[emrat:12782] The "Larry Bike"


All

I have made the difficult decision to put my 2007 Speed Triple up for sale.Owned this bike for 2 years and 4000 miles.Total mileage reads 15455.Original owner was Larry.Other info:

12k service done

Gear shift issues fixed, honest!!!!!

I have added the following:

R&G frame sliders and case savers

English made Sorpian mufflers

Turn signals of a Speed Twin/900 Scrambler

Fender eliminator

K & N filter

Bike shows the stock mirrors, but l still have the bar ends that will be included, along with the service stand and other bits and pieces.

Price:NADA says $3670

E-Steve says $3200

Pains me to sell, but the ergonomics just do not work with my aging body.l also really need an ADV bike where l am currently living.Thanks for your time


Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

0 comments:

Post a Comment