Friday 21 May 2021

Re: [emrat:12795] MISC RAT RAMBLINGS (I'm a Ramblin' Guy!)

Sir (seriously,really!!!)EWB

Motorcyclist MC Commute just happen to test a 660 Trident this past week, and loved it,a lot!!!

Nothing new on the Tiger hunt yet,but looking at couple of options,stay tuned......

                     E-Steve



Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: WAYNE EVERMAN <weverman@comcast.net>
Date: 5/21/21 6:16 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: rmrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [emrat:12794] MISC RAT RAMBLINGS (I'm a Ramblin' Guy!)

BBob; should we do another pub crawl this coming week to check out possible RMRAT meeting places? Have you done an inventory on my junk?!
 
I took a demo ride on a Trident 660; WOW!  Most probably my next bike, in a year or so.  Saw Indian David at Gran Prix today, he has a surprise for everyone coming in June.  GP has a pristine 2017 (700 mi) yellow Street Cup with British Customs megas on it for sale, but they are proud of it at $9500.
 
I'm curious on the outcome of Master Farrow-Reid's Tiger hunt.
 
EWB/TCD

0 comments:

Post a Comment