Sunday 16 May 2021

Re: [emrat:12780] Seeking feedback on dealers

Come on Larry,what did you buy?

             E-Steve



Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: LARRY POAGUE <poag101@gmail.com>
Date: 5/16/21 12:33 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: rmrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [emrat:12778] Seeking feedback on dealers

Ford & G.M. are both predicting 2.5 Billion $ profit loss (Thats profit, not gross sales, each) because of computer chip shortage.
The shortage of new vehicles allows the dealers to get "List Price" and above for popular trucks & cars. The Car companies buy these "Chips" from Foreign countries. They saved about 50 cents per car, not having to pay an American Union worker to manufacture
"Chips" here in this Country. Now, the Manufacturers of cars, their employees that are laid off, the R.R. workers & truckers
That haul the Cars to market, the tire makers, glass makers, etc. - etc. all the way down the line are losing money because 
Everything is outsourced. Now is not the time to buy a new truck, or used, from a "Dealer". (IMO) Is this a great Country or what ?

My neighbor just took a Harley CVO & a KTM 1190 to Motorado - both sold in 2 days.

On May 16, 2021, at 10:23 AM, Jim Kerick <jim.kerick@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I am getting the urge to trade in my Trophy and get a new bike. I really want a Ducati Multistrada. Or a Supersport, or maybe something else. 

Why? Well I have had my Trophy for 7 years, and just want a change. I had an '06 Tiger and am just not feeling it for the current Tigers. 

I am seeking feedback on dealers including in the Springs and FoCo. I am looking for a non-weasle* like dealer. 

Let me know your opinions. Suggestions about bikes are also welcome. 

* - Weasle like dealer at Dodge place on 104th in Thorton. WIfe and I ask about new 4 door RAM pickup with standard engine. He shows us multiple used with Hemis (Hey I would love a Hemi, but don't need it, and don't want to pay for the gas). One was a fully loaded 2 year old for 55,495. Wife states clearly she is nto paying 55K for a used truck.

Ask about new Durango, he says they have none and points to two used one. Keeps saying to get the used RAM.  We find 4 new durangos on the lot. 

He asks about trade in, I mention my '18 VW Tiguan. He says never buy foreign they lose value and aren't that good.

Wife tells me, we won't deal with this guy. She just said what I was thinking. 

Larry Miller Jeep/Dodge/Ram on 104th, sales guy named Cisco is a weasel.

I want to avoid this type of sales person.

--
Jim Kerick
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Don't Panic
DoD # 3.2616, KoFBP
'13 Triumph Trophy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAFmOmr460SZHPfSVgtKa-BZ7bhCiAN6e-QS8tm%3DD%3D0AfQB%3DJaw%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment