Monday 12 August 2013

[emrat:2704] Benefit Fundraiser Ride for Doug Perkins

I’ve had two people respond that they prefer Sept. 14th as the date for the benefit ride for Doug.  And three responded that they prefer the Oct. 12th.

 

My thought is that, if we are going to help Doug, we should do it sooner rather than later.  Thus, let’s go with the Sept. 14th date.

 

As for how to contribute, my suggestion is to just write a check to Doug, which will allow him to know who contributed.  If I were in his shoes, that’s what I would prefer . . .

 

Anonymous cash donations are also OK, if that’s what the person contributing wants to do.  We can “pass the hat” for both cash and checks at the luncheon in Lyons.

 

If you want to donate by check but can’t attend the benefit ride, then just mail it to me at:

 

7370 E. Ellsworth Ave.

Denver CO 80230-6788.

 

I may be able to attend the first part of our EMRAT meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 3rd, but I then have to scoot to the airport to pick up my girlfriend, Madie, who arrives about 9 p.m.  I can discuss the benefit ride more at that time.  But, as I indicated below, I want to keep this fairly simple.

 

If you are planning on going on the ride, please RSVP to my email below so I can find a restaurant in Lyons that can reserve a room large enough for our group.  And, if anyone has suggestions on restaurants to look at, please let me know.

 

dpilcher@cochamber.comm

 

Thanks/Dan

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment