Tuesday 27 August 2013

[emrat:2761] 3Flags Classic too!

Hi All –

 

Along with Capt. Bob & Denise, Steve (iron-butt) Smith and I will be joining the 3-Flags Classic Motorcycle Tour as well. 

 

Here is the link to the web-site that will be tracking mine (& Steve’s) position on the tour.

 

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=7af8521b9c197d384

 

The “SPOT – GPS tracker” will plot our position about every 10 minutes and in the evenings I’ll try and upload some photos, so if you see a camera icon next to one of the points you can click it to display the image.

 

I think there are about 230 motorcycles registered for this ride, so it should be lots of fun – assuming my bike and butt make it all the way :-)

 

I’ll see you guys in Taos (if you’re going) otherwise I’ll see everyone at the Oct RAT meeting…

 

TimG

0 comments:

Post a Comment