Thursday 28 November 2013

Re: [emrat:3245] Bad news/good news?

Martin,

There is an older guy in our group that was selling his bike.  He was diagnosed with Parkinson's and his riding is done.  I am not sure if he sold it, or what the details were if not. I will make an inquiry this weekend for you.

- Sean

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 28, 2013, at 3:11 PM, "Martin Albright" <martinjmpr@yahoo.com> wrote:

The bad news is, I may be without a bike soon, since it looks like I have a buyer for the Scrambler lined up.  If everything works out the deal will go down on Sunday. 
 
The good news is, now I'm shopping for a bike!  So if any of you out there in your BMW groups know of anyone who has a good condition R1100R or R1150R (to include the Rockster) that they're interested in selling, let them know you know someone who's interested in buying. 
 
Thanks and I'll see you all on Tuesday!  Hope you're all having a GREAT thanksgiving. 
 
Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment