Thursday 21 August 2014

Re: [emrat:5517] Re: Triumphs In Taos

Not having attended T'nT since 2011, I can't speak on how the BBQ was the last 2 years, however, anything would be better than the Navy mess hall steam table chow offered at the '11 event.  I am mostly concerned that Erin and Tomas will have to unfairly bear the burden if EMRAT is doing the BBQ.  Please let us know if help is needed.  Wayne E.
P. S. - maybe Sara wants jammies!
 


From: "Everman, Wayne" <emrat@googlegroups.com>
To: "Everman, Wayne" <emrat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 4:41:50 PM
Subject: [emrat:5501] Re: Triumphs In Taos

I just returned from my Canada trip and I went down to Erico to get the final tally for the T-shirt order as the cutoff date was yesterday. The order will be going to the printer tomorrow morning. In going through the registrations I see there are some EM/RATS that indicated they were attending but I don't see them registered and or having ordered a T-shirt. The following EM/RATS is what I'm showing based on what John has received to date.

Chris Peltz    BBQ/2XL T-shirt

Wayne Everman   BBQ/XL T-shirt

Tim Green    BBQ/L T-shirt

Norm Wright   BBQ/L T-shirt

Manny Baca    BBQ only
Erica Baca      BBQ only

Sean and Sara   BBQ/ 2 XL T-shirts. I know this must be wrong as Sara isn't an XL. Sean, update me on Sara's T-shirt size please.

Dave Warfield   BBQ/XL T-shirt

Annette Smith   John is showing you paid $40.00 for the BBQ and a L T-shirt. I'm assuming both you and Steve are attending? Please update me as this seems incorrect.

If any other EM/RATS are planning on attending get registered with John at Erico. If you want a T-shirt I need your money and order no later than Saturday, 23 August. I will keep the BBQ only registration open until Saturday, 30 August.

Bob 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment