Saturday 30 August 2014

Re: [emrat:5592] who's up for a local ride this weekend?

Taos is actually the following weekend.  I am not sure what everyone's plans are for this weekend.

My wife is leading a ride out to Walden for another club on Saturday, so that's likely where I will go as well.  Sunday and Monday I am not sure about yet.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2014, at 11:05 PM, "sean.korten@gmail.com" <sean.korten@gmail.com> wrote:

So, long time (3-ish years) lurker, and I think it's about time I got to know some people.  I think a lot of the core folk are going down to Taos this weekend, but I can't spare that much time.  I'd like to take a 4-6 hour ride either Sunday or Monday, and I've got my wonderful wife actually pushing me to do so.  So my question to the group is, "who wants to go a moderate day ride this weekend?"

If someone has a route, awesome.  But if nobody does, I'll gladly put something together.  I just want to go riding, and it's been a long time since I've done that with any like minded people.  If you're interested, please hit me up.  Shiny side up, and all that.

Cheers,
-Sean

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment