Saturday 30 August 2014

Re: [emrat:5593] who's up for a local ride this weekend?

Sean, the other Sean is right, Taos is actually over the weekend of the 5th.  I may be up for a ride, but I also have a laundry list of things to get done over the weekend (including getting the wheel back on the Thruxton). 

As far as getting out and meeting people, our monthly meeting is coming here on the 2nd (Tuesday).  Official start is 7:00, but people show up early to chat and grab a bite.  Interstate Kitchen on 10th and Santa Fe.  Tim usually sends an official reminder. 


From: "sean.korten@gmail.com" <sean.korten@gmail.com>
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 11:05 PM
Subject: [emrat:5590] who's up for a local ride this weekend?

So, long time (3-ish years) lurker, and I think it's about time I got to know some people.  I think a lot of the core folk are going down to Taos this weekend, but I can't spare that much time.  I'd like to take a 4-6 hour ride either Sunday or Monday, and I've got my wonderful wife actually pushing me to do so.  So my question to the group is, "who wants to go a moderate day ride this weekend?"

If someone has a route, awesome.  But if nobody does, I'll gladly put something together.  I just want to go riding, and it's been a long time since I've done that with any like minded people.  If you're interested, please hit me up.  Shiny side up, and all that.

Cheers,
-Sean
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


0 comments:

Post a Comment