Saturday 28 January 2017

Re: [emrat:9381] Re: Unser Karting Event

'show me to the bar, man, please show me to the bar!'  EWB

Trying to interest my daughter, Emily, in this event, as she had done the Unser Karting before: still waiting on a response from her.  I am interested, however I have some concerns about sideloads to oneself, as I have a fragile(must be Italian!) spine.


From: "Bullet Bob" <rlinmor@comcast.net>
To: "EMRAT" <emrat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:01:13 PM
Subject: [emrat:9381] Re: Unser Karting Event



On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 9:23:01 PM UTC-7, Bullet Bob wrote:

Dear fellow RATs,

The date has been set for our EMRAT Unser karting event as Friday, Feb 17th at 7 pm.  At this point we have the six drivers signed up per the poll http://doodle.com/poll/uvkiqevc2pycmiaw and still have four more open slots (ten total) which can be taken for latecomers.  I have made the deposit to lock in the slot. I have a few other friends/family I can call on to fill the gaps, but RATs get first dibs through 2/8/17, so let me know if you want to join.  Go ahead and bring your helmet and gloves of choice and throw on a GoPro if you so desire.  We'll be going slow enough that an open case will work OK, not enough speed/wind noise to interfere. 
  
As noted before, there is an adjacent bar where spectators can  view the madness if anyone else wants to come by.  I intend to be at the Feb 7th meeting to answer any questions.  Should be fun!
 
Bullet Bob


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment