Thursday 12 December 2019

[emrat:11744] Re: For 'Doc' Murdoch (Father '59' )

Wayne, sorry for the delay. My computer has been offline since mid-Oct. Issues and lost most of my data and memories (pics & videos). 

Anyway, measure everything up to your calfs. Their site gives you instruction since it is custom. I'm pretty off the rack average, so mine was pretty close to standard size. They have held up well and are very comfortable. The soles are aggressive and grip well on wet pavement. No issues paying/shipping, pretty standard. My apologies if I'm too late for my feedback. Hope all is well with you and all the RATS.

Merry Xmas to all! 

Doc

On Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 3:30:08 PM UTC-7, WAYNE EVERMAN wrote:
Doc; I am thinking of ordering some Gasolina motorcycle boots.  How have yours held up, and are you satisfied with the fit?  Are they sized the same as your regular shoe size?  Finally, did you have any problems with payment/shipping?  Thanx, Wayne E (EWB)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/emrat/e0d689ab-7f81-4840-ab51-ec4281118fd7%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment