Friday 1 October 2021

Re: [emrat:13066] First Sunday ride 10/3, Meet in Morrison @ 9:30, KU 10:00

I just got back from ten days tonight.  I'm beat, and I think I'm gonna go ahead and pass.  But don't take it personally; I miss you guys and will try to make the next one. 

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 7:19 PM Martin Richard <martinarmy1961@gmail.com> wrote:
For those not on FB I will be leading a group ride on Sunday.  Due to my knee issues it will not be a long ride, probably no more than 2 - 3 hrs.  I thought we'd go up Coal Creek Canyon and then come back down 119 to Blackhawk, then those of us who want a little more riding could continue on through Idaho Spring and do Squaw Pass back to Evergreen.  I think the Little Bear would make a great lunch stop and IIRC they usually have parking out front for bikes.  

Let's meet at the Phillips in Morrison right next to Bandimere.  9:30 meet up and kickstands up at 10:00.  Supposed to be a nice day and who knows how many more of those we'll get before the snow starts flying.

I'll be on my red and silver Bonnie (no more sport bike for me!)  


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvLhyY%2Bxn%3D0rj8uUkSqsngPuTtg4Nu0SFM2Sg7ey0a1oeA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAJ-TTdec4nDRsZOD7P2GevzFX2GLuKm4omaiOsqGQRn1ZBrY8A%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment