Friday 29 October 2021

Re: [emrat:13126] ?????????

Firstly,many congratulations,next stop,lsle of Man TT,wait,need to start a "go fund me" deal for mysel on this trip!!!!!!


                       E-Steve



Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: DAVID WARFIELD <warfman2@comcast.net>
Date: 10/29/21 8:10 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: rmrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [emrat:13119] ?????????

E-Steve,
I began my "transition" two weeks ago, on October 15. I'm RETIRED!  Please start the go-fund-me campaign ASAP!

On 10/28/2021 7:51 PM 'sfr4201' via RMRAT <rmrat@googlegroups.com> wrote:



Everyone

Does anyone of you know if October 29th
is the day that David "The Warfman" Warfield commences the transiton from working class stiff to retirement?

                    E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/617b53a8.1c69fb81.8823.c332SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment