Monday 18 October 2021

Re: [emrat:13098] South Dakota September 2022?

As I mentioned on FB, I'm interested.  My only recommendation is, it needs to be a full 4-day trip.  Any way you do it, it's 450 miles.  Also, alternate lodging considerations: Keystone is nice, it's where we stayed; it's 20 minutes from Hill City.  The actual town of Custer is nice too, and the actual rideable area up there is so small that any of those are probably fine.   

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 12:50 PM Martin Richard <martinarmy1961@gmail.com> wrote:
Copied from the FB page:  

RATs: I am trying to gauge interest in a possible Black Hills, SD ride for next September (the same time that the Triumphs in Taos rally used to be.) Target dates would be Sep 9 - 11 (Fri - Sun) and I am thinking the place to say would be in Hill City. Before I start looking at hotels and other activities, I'd like to get a rough estimate as to how many people would be interested in going. This is the weekend AFTER Labor Day. I will post this in the Google group chat for the benefit of those not on FB. I know I raised this topic a few years ago but never followed through so now I'd like to get started on it early and make it happen in 2022.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CABgUJvKx-0O7KE8UQCWyenMQ-zx7HPRzX5Mj5m9WhOjyjYShVw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAJ-TTdcQoMy3xP0eW-YoiP0d359Yw%2Bs-tPkjfuhmmboq5Pnyjg%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment