Friday 15 March 2013

Re: [emrat:2231] "Breaking News"

Well darn.  I was hoping to be offended, but all I got was a lousy "Page Not Found" error :(

- Sean

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 15, 2013, at 6:01 AM, Steve Farrow-reid <sfr4201@yahoo.com> wrote:

EVERYONE
 
A discussion may have been in your inbox with the title heading "Breaking News" with my name affixed to it!!!This topic WAS NOT generated by myself.PLEASE,do not open the link if you see the following address:
 
 
I appologise in advance if anyone else inadvertertly opened the link,or if the material was deamed offensive.
 
 
                                                                                            E-Steve

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment