Tuesday 27 September 2016

[emrat:9063] Fall Overnight 2016 – Return To The High Plains

All,
 
I have been looking at the weather and at this time it looks good for this weekend's ride to Garden City Kansas with a visit to the St Francis Motorcycle Museum on our way back on Sunday. Matter of fact, the current forecast is for mainly sunny a high of 82F with winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
 
At this time we have 8 riders. If you plan on riding along and haven't let me know or your plans have changed and you will not be able to make the ride please let me know.
 
I will be make dinner reservations at Samy's Spirits & Steakhouse Thursday night.
 
Otherwise I will see everyone at Valero station in Franktown at 9:00am Saturday morning.
 
Riders:
CPT Bob
Denise Wendl
Charlie Richards
Curtis Graves
Steve Farrow
Chris Peltz
Darren West
Lori West
 
CPT Bob

0 comments:

Post a Comment