Tuesday 18 July 2017

[emrat:9882] Re: Trip Routing Help CO/WY/ID/MT/CO

Thanks so much guys, I believe I have it, can't wait to get on the road.  Have fun at T in the Rockies!  This is all new territory for me and the Sprint and couldn't be more excited.

Anything I'm missing along the way, please let me know.
 
7/24-7/31 or so, very flexible:

Day 1 Golden to Lander or Muddy Gap, camp nearby
Day 2 Lander or Muddy Gap to Jackson stay in backyard of a guy off ADVRider.com
Day 3 Explore Yellowstone back to Jackson backyard camp
Day 4 Jackson to Boise, stay at friends house
Day 5 Boise to Salmon, camp near Salmon
Day 6 Salmon - Beartooth - Chief Joseph - Cody camp near Cody or Thermopolis
Day 7 Cody or Thermopolis to Winter Park (sleep at our WP Condo)
    Day 8 Wander home Trail Ridge if in the mood 

I hear you Tavis about paper. I will have a route sheet for each day on my tankbag.  They usually look like a shopping list but it's worked for me for over 30 years now.

Sprint Bob

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment