Sunday 15 April 2018

Re: [emrat:10526] 10th Annual Spring Overnight Ride

Steve,
 
Denise and I are booked!
 
CPT Bob
 
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 3:48 PM
Subject: [emrat:10520] 10th Annual Spring Overnight Ride
 
Fellow RATs and other assorted finks,
 
The 10th Annual Spring Overnighter is almost upon us, so I thought that I should send out the details to that you can plan to attend if your schedule allows. I know that I'm sending out this notice a bit later than usual, but then again, so what. I have planned a little trip to the nearby mountains so that we can start off the riding season with some good roads and great company, and an adult beverage or two after we arrive. You know, the usual.
 
Speaking of "the usual", we will be returning to the scene of the first one, the city of Salida on Saturday, May 19 for one fun-filled night of amusements and scandalous behavior. Also as usual, the ride route will be determined by the weather, but hopefully we can enjoy warm sunny skies and ride fun roads all the way there. Meeting time and place to be determined closer to the date of departure.
 
I have arranged lodging at the Silver Ridge Lodge, located at  545 W Rainbow Blvd (aka US 50) in Salida, which happens to be nearby Salida's newest brew pub, Soul Craft Brewing. I checked to see if they could accommodate our group, and they have a number of single and double queen bed rooms, although all of their king bed rooms were taken.
 
The rates for the double queens are $81, and the single queens are $71, plus taxes. Please let them know you are with the Denver RAT group when you make your reservations. The phone number is 720-539-2553. If the rooms fill up before you get one, there are other motels nearby.
 
Finally, since this is the last time I can lead this event for EMRAT, I'd like to give a little something to those who attend this one. Please let me know when you book a room at the motel so that I know how many people will be going. I would like to know if you're going by May 1st if at all possible.
 
Ride safe everyone,

 
Steve
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment