Tuesday 19 June 2018

Re: [emrat:10626] Need a room for Triumph in the Rockies? And Gateway car museum question...

Martin, I have a room but I've wanted to visit that museum for a while now; I'd be interested in tagging along .

Jim Baker
770.356.9209
Sent via mobile device

On Jun 19, 2018, at 12:33 PM, 'Martin Albright' via EMRAT <emrat@googlegroups.com> wrote:

To all:

I managed to book a double queen room for Triumph in the Rockies, 7/20 - 7/22.  If anyone wants to split a room, let me know, cost will be $100 for both nights. 

Also looking to do a ride on Saturday 7/21 to Gateway.  Is the car museum there worth seeing?  About how long should I consider, maybe 3 hours there?  Any good places to eat in Gateway? 

Martin


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment