Tuesday 20 May 2014

[emrat:4735] Bloody Mary Bar at the Charity Golf tournment tomorrow -

Hi Guys (& Gals)

 

Just to remind anyone who is free tomorrow morning (Wed.  May 21st)  the EM/RAT club is sponsoring the “Bloody Mary Bar” at one of the holes for the: CASA “Ride Out Child Abuse” Golf Tournament.

 

If you would like to show off your bike please plan on arriving by 6:30am to get set-up.  The tournament check-in is at 7:00am with the starting tee time at 8:00am (the plan for that first hour or so is to have the participants check out the bikes, take pictures with them, etc…)

 

The address of the Hyland Hills Golf Course is:

 

The Greg Mastronia Courses at Hyland Hills

9650 Sheridan Blvd

Westminster, CO 80030

 

Probably the easiest way to get there would be to take I-25 north to 104th  Ave  (Exit 221) – Take 104th West to Sheridan Blvd -  Turn south on Sheridan to Yates street.

 

Hope to see some of you there – I believe Capt. Bob is planning on riding up, Erin and I will be there – unfortunately I just heard from Wayne, he is still not feeling well and probably will not make it.  I did run in to Bonneville Bob Tapper at Erico today – he’s a “maybe”.

 

If you have any question you can reach me at

Tim’s Cell# 303-949-5924  or

Erin’s Cell# 303-949-8398

 

Thanks,

TimG

 

PS. If you can’t get there at 6:30am – just come when you can and have a Bloody Mary at the EM/RAT hole J I’ll be properly attired for a golf course (wearing my Kilt)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment