Monday 15 September 2014

[emrat:5728] Re: Thank you Doc

I have full insurance and it was a brand new 2014 Bonnie Black with just over a thousand miles so hopefully I will get it back fixed looking brand spanking new. My deductible is $500 and I have up to $3000 of accessory coverage so that should take care of helmet, jacket, gloves etc. Not too sure about my Breitling watch tho :o(
Progressive have already informed me that my premiums are gonna rise next year.

On Monday, September 15, 2014 10:57:10 AM UTC-6, Tavis Aitken wrote:
Glad you are ok, and hope it doesn't cost you way too much to get your bike back to working order. 

On Sunday, 14 September 2014 22:20:20 UTC-6, limeycardwell wrote:
I guess I went about it all the wrong way just to find out how awesome you guys are, especially Doc, and Matt from Erico. Im the newbie who crashed his Bonneville coming down Coal Creek Canyon today. Doc and Matt made sure that I got my bike down to the car show then seeing as there wasn't any room in the trailer, Doc rode with me all the way to my house in Park Hill, Denver just to make sure I got home safely, that was very much appreciated sir. I am sure it was pretty embarrassing with me ripping on my throttle trying to set off in third gear with a bent clutch lever from every bloody light.
Thank you also to the two guys who stopped when I crashed, I forget your names but if you are on here please let me know.
Luckily no broken bones, my left ankle is pretty sore at the moment and my right wrist is starting to swell up a bit so might have to seek professional help tomorrow.
Cheers,
David 'Limey' Cardwell.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment