Friday 26 September 2014

[emrat:5789] Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

Manuel, thanks for doing this.   I've made my contribution.  Let's all support Manuel's participation in the Ride.  And, if this is an annual event, perhaps we can assemble more EMRAT members to participate.  Unfortunately, I'll be out of town this weekend . . .

 

Stay safe,

Dan

 

From: emrat@googlegroups.com [mailto:emrat@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 9:11 AM
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [emrat:5788] Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

 

Hello all,

 

I'm participating in this ride this weekend.  If anyone would like to contribute, you can do so via my page below.  Thanks!

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

 

The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride.

I am taking part in the 2014 Distinguished Gentleman's Ride to help raise funds for research into Men's Prostate Cancer. I am going to don dapper, jump on my bike a...

Preview by Yahoo

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment