Thursday 22 January 2015

Re: [emrat:6298] Re: Triumph Chevron Rain Suit For Sale

What holiday is January 24th?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2015, at 5:57 PM, Tavis Aitken <tavisto@gmail.com> wrote:

I am going to a Company holiday party at Breck. 

The next EMRAT meetup works for me. It's not like I am going to be riding in the rain until then. Thanks!
             - Tavis

On Thursday, 22 January 2015 17:39:23 UTC-7, Bob wrote:
Tavis...connect with me next week or I can bring it to the next EM/RAT meeting if that's easier.

You heading up to X-Games? All my kids are up there as usual... Checking out the games along with Snoop, Skrillex, Wiz Khalifa, and Chromeo. Should be a great weekend!!!

Bob

From: Tavis Aitken
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 5:14 PM
Subject: [emrat:6296] Re: Triumph Chevron Rain Suit For Sale

I am just going to say that yeah, I will buy it. I am just about to head up to the mountans for the weekend, but if I can hit you up early next week to arrange a swap of cash for rainsuit it sounds good. 

On Thursday, 22 January 2015 07:36:28 UTC-7, Bob wrote:
Hey fellow EM/RATS...I have a Triumph Chevron Rain Suit that I will be selling as I no longer need it. I wanted to offer it to any EM/RAT that might be looking for some rain gear before I posted it elsewhere for sale. It is in very good condition and only worn on the one or two occasions that I have ever encountered rain while riding my motorcycle... :-)

The suit is the grey one, the size is Large, and it comes with the storage bag as well. These are very nice one piece rain suits and they actually keep you dry. They are currently priced at $99.99 and I am asking $50.00. If anyone is interested let me know...Thanks.

Bob

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+un...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to em...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment