Sunday 25 January 2015

RE: [emrat:6319] Re: Anybody up for a scooter/smallbore ride on SUN, 1/25? I'm thinking about meeting up at about 11 AM, location undetermined. Wayne E.

Doc:  Surely your speedometer must be defective, I'm confident that you would not admit to violating a posted speed limit in writing. [A friendly message brought to you from the lawyer members of EMRAT.]

 

As, an EMRAT hooligan (according to Manny) I say, way to go dude!

 

I'm jealous as I'm still ice bound.

 

 

 

From: emrat@googlegroups.com [mailto:emrat@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Doc
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 4:54 PM
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Cc: weverman@comcast.net
Subject: [emrat:6319] Re: Anybody up for a scooter/smallbore ride on SUN, 1/25? I'm thinking about meeting up at about 11 AM, location undetermined. Wayne E.

 

Sorry Wayne. Did not see your post. I would not have ridden scooter or small bore, but I would have ridden on a full size bike with you. Was able to chip away the ice around my Thruxton to get it out today a bit. Nothing like a day of warmth & clear skies in January, and doin' the Ton! Or 113 MPH @ Titan Parkway to be exact. Great day out there today. I hope for more days like this in Feb. 

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 6:18:41 PM UTC-7, weve...@comcast.net wrote:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment