Monday 29 June 2015

Re: [emrat:7262] Selling my 2010 Speedmaster

Just for the record, everyone, I have known Brian for more than three decades. 

And I've been beside him every step of the way as has taken up motorcycling.

Given our history, you would think that he would have become infected with MBS.

But, no.  I have failed.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2015, at 1:30 PM, "Brian Weberg" <bw26354@gmail.com> wrote:

Time for a different riding experience and I can only manage one bike at a time...well, for a while anyway. 

Here's my Craigslist ad. Hoping she goes to a good Triumph family.


Brian W.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment