Monday 29 June 2015

Re: [emrat:7266] REMINDER: Triumph in the Rockies Registration Deadline

Hi Manuel,

I am about to cancel my reservation for the Montrose event.  Deluxe King.  If anyone wants it before I cancel let me know.  Not sure where the reservations stand but just in case the place is booked.

TK

On Jun 29, 2015, at 8:00 PM, EMRAT Pack Leader <info@emrat.org> wrote:

Hey everyone,

 

Just making sure everyone sees this deadline is fast approaching! 

 

Also, if anyone is interested in my room at the Red Arrow for Sunday night, let me know and we can make arrangements.  It's the King Suite. 

 

Cheers!

 

Manuel

 

From: EMRAT Pack Leader [mailto:info@emrat.org]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 7:15 PM
To: 'EMRAT@googlegroups.com'
Subject: Triumph in the Rockies Registration Deadline

 

Hello Fellow EMRATs!

 

As Triumph in the Rockies is coming together for this year, the next deadline is approaching (which I just received this morning). 

 

If you are planning to attend, please register through Ericomotorsports' website at http://www.ericomotorsports.com/custompage.asp?pg=events-promos.  Make sure you follow the instructions, as an email to Tai at Erico Motorsports is also required for contact info, t-shirt sizes, and meal restrictions. 

 

In a related topic, I believe I will be giving up my Sunday night at the Red Arrow and spend the night in Palisade instead.  If anyone is interested in that, let me know at mjbaca900@yahoo.com.  It's the Deluxe King Suite. 

 

Get on it!

 

Manuel

 

 




Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment