Thursday 23 January 2020

[emrat:11900] Next Meeting

Hello all,

While we are still finalizing the location of the next meeting, we will have Chris from Foothills in attendance! 

A few of us met with him today and, upon initial conversation, it seems that it might be a good fit for our group.  We didn't get any indication that they would want to change the dynamic of the group or add any kind of bureaucracy.   If it works out, we would have a source for feeding new members to us, access to their marketing resources.  I'm hopeful that partnering with someone who sees this as mutually beneficial, will bring new members and renewed enthusiasm. 

I'd welcome any thoughts and, I know that I am hard to pin down, but I would be happy to meet with anyone for discussion.  Cheers!

Manuel

0 comments:

Post a Comment