Monday 6 January 2020

Re: [emrat:11828] Motorado?

I sold my V Strom last year with them. They were fair and the sale was quick, 3 days. They
got me more than I expected. Bought my Bonneville from them last June.
Thanks,

Mark Hogg


On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 3:52 PM Martin Richard <martinarmy1961@gmail.com> wrote:
Who here has sold a bike through Motorado?  How was your experience?  Do they take a flat fee or a percentage?  Is there a time limit? 

Looking to finally sell the BMW.  Nice bike but I really want to focus on the Bonneville this year and I could use the cash and the garage space. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/emrat/CABgUJv%2B0%2BUGot78V6gm%2Bn-eZ9Kh5ZM1ZWect5vJWgwKGqiY3ug%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/emrat/CAHL5%2BVPufBNZp%3Dm0XmY_r0oE9QgspVMwmok2cy663R-KGDk71g%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment