Monday 6 January 2020

Re: [emrat:11839] Motorado?

Martin,

I sold my 2005 Electraglide  though them about 5 years ago.  I think it was $100 up front for detail and running it on Craigslist etc.  It was mid winter and slow.  I believe you sign an agreement for 60 days to keep it there and agree on a price.  My 60 days was coming to a close without much activity and I called about picking up the bike if we had a decent day in the next 2 weeks.  I thought it a little curious but they called back the next day and said they had an interested buyer who wanted to pay $1000 less than the agreed price.  I agreed to that and told them I was interested in the 1200RT "Factory Low" that had also been there about as long as My Harley but I wanted $1000 off that asking price and they said that would work so the Harley sold and I bought the Beemer.  I don't remember if I had to give them another $100 or 2 as a sales commission but I may have.

Vince
 


From: emrat@googlegroups.com <emrat@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Martin Richard <martinarmy1961@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 3:52 PM
To: emrat@googlegroups.com <emrat@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [emrat:11822] Motorado?
 
Who here has sold a bike through Motorado?  How was your experience?  Do they take a flat fee or a percentage?  Is there a time limit? 

Looking to finally sell the BMW.  Nice bike but I really want to focus on the Bonneville this year and I could use the cash and the garage space. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/emrat/CABgUJv%2B0%2BUGot78V6gm%2Bn-eZ9Kh5ZM1ZWect5vJWgwKGqiY3ug%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment