Thursday 21 April 2022

Re: [emrat:13400] Advice on selling the Speedmaster

Happy that everything worked out Chris.Congrats..........


             E-Steve




Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device


-------- Original message --------
From: Chris Peltz <peltz.chris@gmail.com>
Date: 4/21/22 6:20 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: rmrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [emrat:13399] Advice on selling the Speedmaster

I have ridden both and they are two tall for my hobbit legs. I test rode both the 2018 and 2022 Speedmaster today and they feel entirely different than the old ones (kind of Bonneville like). 

The old Speedmaster was just sold and picked up about ten minutes ago. And I already put down a deposit on this one. I will be heading to C Springs to pick it up. 



On Thu, Apr 21, 2022, 5:44 PM Norman Wright <lowrtax@gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats on selling.  I've had a Speedmaster and 2 Bonnies.  The Bonnie (T100 & T120) is a far superior bike in my humble opinion.  Go ride one.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 9:33 PM Chris Peltz <peltz.chris@gmail.com> wrote:
I listed my 2012 Speedmaster (22K miles) for $4500, but was willing to take $4000. See marketplace post - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1191858581555794/

Someone local test rode the bike today and has offered me $3750 cash. A number of you know my bike so wanted to get your advice. Should I let it go for that price or stay firm at at no less than $4000? 

In the end, I will be replacing it with a newer Speedmaster (either the 2018 that I will test drive tomorrow or a new 2022) , but it is isn't super urgent I sell it right away. But I would like to sell in the next month or so. 

What do you guys think? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAK5EdF99x1xGHJO-aa_tRTJoo2SnMo5Zg8ob6pbvBVWhK%2B86hQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAF3_198Nb_%3DUSxPK4aVhWHfcgO0ncvKwBh7Hi7CYYKaaAPn-Aw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAK5EdF_cz3G2FFXpJCUnDJYcrQWLgcX79bomxnC7PWmmS-QhDg%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment