Wednesday 27 April 2022

Re: [emrat:13408] April meeting this weekend?

Yes it has been way too long.. Looking forward to seeing you & catching up.

I'm sure Erin will be happy to see ya too.

TimG

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2022, at 7:42 AM, Steve Smith <shmitty74@gmail.com> wrote:


Thanks Tim. We've got a lot of catching up to do. I'm trying to work out when I can meet up with my daughter while I'm there, I'll let you know when I know more. 

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 05:21 Tim Green <blackrocket1@gmail.com> wrote:
Steve-O you are always welcome at casa Verde 😎
TimG

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2022, at 10:13 PM, Steve Smith <shmitty74@gmail.com> wrote:

If there's a meeting this Saturday I could possibly be there. I haven't been in Denver for over a year now and I am well past due. I am also hoping that the first Sunday ride is happening the following day. That would make for a fine weekend. 

I plan on coming over the hump Friday and staying a couple of nights.If somebody has a mattress at their house that needs to be tested, let me know. I like to be useful on occasion. I have motel reservations in case my welcome has worn out. One must be prepared. 

While I'm over there, I have a couple of debts that I need to pay up. I owe E-Steve a goodly (maybe ungodly) amount of beer for helping me out with the BMW inspection. If I recall correctly, I also have an outstanding obligation of a whiskey sour for Bullet Bob. I hope that I can settle up with at least one of them while I'm on the front range. 

Hasta el sábado,

SS
--
Steve

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CALG-%3D_XAhbeFQUadS%3DSiUV5sj%3DxgwV59kqrYhN75QzcwMHX%3D7w%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/82D37189-835A-426B-941B-85582EBD55D0%40gmail.com.
--
Steve

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CALG-%3D_UepbP4m49HeHEYYw9WX3aG1Kr7WZvY7%2B-7mosYMot6-g%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment