Wednesday 27 April 2022

Re: [emrat:13409] April meeting this weekend?


Have a good trip Norm. 

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Erin too, Tim. 
On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 07:50 Norman Wright <lowrtax@gmail.com> wrote:
On my way to the Ozarks Thursday for a 2 week MC trip so I'll miss the event.  See you in Montrose!

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 10:13 PM Steve Smith <shmitty74@gmail.com> wrote:
If there's a meeting this Saturday I could possibly be there. I haven't been in Denver for over a year now and I am well past due. I am also hoping that the first Sunday ride is happening the following day. That would make for a fine weekend. 

I plan on coming over the hump Friday and staying a couple of nights.If somebody has a mattress at their house that needs to be tested, let me know. I like to be useful on occasion. I have motel reservations in case my welcome has worn out. One must be prepared. 

While I'm over there, I have a couple of debts that I need to pay up. I owe E-Steve a goodly (maybe ungodly) amount of beer for helping me out with the BMW inspection. If I recall correctly, I also have an outstanding obligation of a whiskey sour for Bullet Bob. I hope that I can settle up with at least one of them while I'm on the front range. 

Hasta el sábado,

SS
--
Steve

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CALG-%3D_XAhbeFQUadS%3DSiUV5sj%3DxgwV59kqrYhN75QzcwMHX%3D7w%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAF3_1989r7Tb6%3D2%2BhocTwTK5xg%3D%2B4-6e1bsPT2%2B0WRB-_n_zzQ%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Steve

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CALG-%3D_WjDhCfNfdXuuyf3xn%3DOdJWH0_5RV3p0y0g4bXfqBbmEA%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment