Sunday 28 July 2013

[emrat:2637] Sturgis Friday riders

I am planning to ride up to Sturgis on Friday, and was going to take Dan's route.  I-76 to Fort Morgan, CO-52, CO-14, CO-71 North to Kimball, Scottsbluff, and Hot Springs.  From there we have multiple routes we can choose from depending on the time.

I'll be leaving from Boulder, and I'd like to get an early start.  If anyone else would like to take that route, a good meeting place is the Shamrock gas station at I-76 and E152nd Ave (Bromley Lane) next to the Wendy's, you can see the Lowes from the hi way.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up.

Rick
(303) 667-2939




From: Norman Wright <lowrtax@gmail.com>
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 5:13 PM
Subject: [emrat:2520] Sturgis Follow-up

My cell was missing  (303) 478-8203

So far the goers are:

Dan Pilcher and Brian Weberg with English Steve a probable

Norm, Jay, Jim Maharis, my friends Mike and Vince ( Harley regulars)

Iron Butt Steve and Annette are strong maybe's, Rick Eckl and Bro, but not sure of his timing

Note to Bonneville Bob, you need to make it this year!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment