Monday 29 July 2013

[emrat:2642] Re: Out for Sturgis

Holy! Sorry to her that Norm. What happened? I was really looking forward to the ride up with you. Get well!
 I was not sure who was left leaving on Friday morning since Dan and others were leaving the day before. I see Rick was going on Friday so I will coordinate with him to meet on I76. I was not sure whom else was meeting you in Morrison, but it seems meeting on I76 may be the new plan.

Take care, keep the shinny side up!
Doc 

On Sunday, July 28, 2013 7:36:04 PM UTC-6, Norman Wright wrote:
I had a minor accident near Spokane, WA. Bike ok but I am joining Sarah on the disabled list. I separated my shoulder and will be unable to go to Sturgis. I have 5 nights reserved at Creekside beginning Friday but I think dates are flexible. I also have Doobie Bros ticket at Buffalo Chip for a week from Tuesday
Let me know if anyone wants either. Good injury discount.

Sent from my Windows Phone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment