Friday 26 July 2013

Re: [emrat:2612] My Triumph Love Affair . . .

Dan - having recently owned a V7, all I can say is, don't do it. There's a reason you've stuck with Triumph over the years.

I ended up trading my V7 for a new Bonnie and couldn't be happier.

BTW, awesome photo!

Bret
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Dan Pilcher <dpilcher@cochamber.com>
Sender: emrat@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:38:39 +0000
To: emrat@googlegroups.com<emrat@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: emrat@googlegroups.com
Cc: Aaron Pilcher (aapilcher@gmail.com)<aapilcher@gmail.com>; Ben Pilcher (benepilcher@gmail.com)<benepilcher@gmail.com>; Vince Lane (vmlane@taxlit.com)<vmlane@taxlit.com>; Dennis Holm (dendelene@gmail.com)<dendelene@gmail.com>
Subject: [emrat:2610] My Triumph Love Affair . . .

Mr. Curtis Graves suggested I consider buying some other brand of bike, like the Motor Guzzi V7, given that I now own six Triumphs.

 

Attached is a photo that shows why I'm so devoted to Triumphs: rural England, September 1971.

 

Yes, that's me, long hair, John Lennon glasses,  an iconic Belstaff waxed-cotton riding outfit, British army boots--and my brand-new 1971 TR6R Tiger . . . . which I still have.

 

Three months, and 6,000 miles later, when I returned to London, I think my genetic structure had been modified to include tiny Triumph logos.

 

J

 

Dan

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment