Tuesday 30 July 2013

Re: [emrat:2647] Out for Sturgis

I just got home from my 13 day 5,000 mile road trip and I was sorry to here of your incident Norm and I hope you heal up quickly. Some of us have been down that road before and we know how things like this put a damper on our 2 wheel fun. On a positive note it was nice to visit and spend some time together with you and Jay when I passed through Salem while you were out at the BMW Love Fest...I was very proud to show of my Triumph Tiger 800 amongst all those Bimmer Riders...hahaha

Bonneville/Tiger Bob
From: Norman Wright
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 7:36 PM
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Reply To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [emrat:2628] Out for Sturgis

I had a minor accident near Spokane, WA. Bike ok but I am joining Sarah on the disabled list. I separated my shoulder and will be unable to go to Sturgis. I have 5 nights reserved at Creekside beginning Friday but I think dates are flexible. I also have Doobie Bros ticket at Buffalo Chip for a week from Tuesday
Let me know if anyone wants either. Good injury discount.

Sent from my Windows Phone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment