Sunday 28 July 2013

Re: [emrat:2631] 2010 Triumph Bonneville.

Nice bit of kit, Joel.  Wayne E.


From: "Dan Pilcher" <dpilcher@cochamber.com>
To: "EMRAT" <emrat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 12:58:04 PM
Subject: [emrat:2626] 2010 Triumph Bonneville.

From Joel Boyd . . . 

Dan

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joel Boyd <jaymbe@me.com>
Date: July 28, 2013, 12:07:02 PM MDT
To: "dpilcher@cochamber.com" <dpilcher@cochamber.com>
Subject: 2010 Triumph BonnevilleHello sir, 


I am member of the group and receive all of the emails but was unable to post my Craigslist ad for my bike. If you could post it for me it will help me to work towards my triumph thunderbird storm. ( see below)



Thanks


Joel (JB)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment