Wednesday 4 February 2015

[emrat:6396] Triumph Rain Suit

I capitulate!  I did have hopes that Bonneville Bob would put it on with the kind of music playing in the background that (I would assume) is played at Shotgun Willie's . . . .

 

So, Tavis, when you are out riding and you see that you and a rain storm are on a collision course, stop and ask yourself: "What would Dan do?"

 

And then do the opposite.   And you will stay dry and warm.

 

Dan

 

From: emrat@googlegroups.com [mailto:emrat@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 9:46 AM
To: emrat@googlegroups.com; emrat@googlegroups.com
Cc: Dan Pilcher
Subject: Re: [emrat:6395] Re: Truth be Told: Triumph Rain Suit

 

I know that rain suit will do the job Tavis. It has kept me dry and warm in the times that I needed it as I told you last night.

 

Maybe you could give Dan a lesson how to put it on properly as you had no problem last night as observed by Manny and myself.

 

Thanks Tavis and I'm glad the rain suit went to‎ a fellow EM/RAT.

 

Bob

 

From: Tavis Aitken

Sent: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 8:34 AM

Subject: [emrat:6395] Re: Truth be Told: Triumph Rain Suit

 

So I did manage to try on the suit. It seems tow work quite well, and I like how all the zippers zip down so that if they pull they close things up. 

I think it will work great to keep me warm and dry provided I can have a bit of forsight and put it on before it really starts chucking down frogs at me.

 

Thanks Bob! 

 

Perhaps we need a place to try and sell stuff now, a rain suit, a kilt who knows what's next? 

       - Tavis


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment