Monday 26 October 2015

Re: [emrat:7947] Re: The Gumball Rally (Movie) 1976

Doc; I had a '75 S3 400.  Kawasaki changed the model designation to KH in '76.  Fast, ill handling bike that made great sounds out of the Bill Wirges expansion chambers.  I wonder why they had a crazy Italian riding the bike in the movie, and not a Nippon Speed kid!  EWB


From: "Doc" <docmurdoch@comcast.net>
To: "EMRAT" <emrat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 11:13:22 AM
Subject: [emrat:7946] Re: The Gumball Rally (Movie) 1976

Ha! Funny. I have used Raul Julia's quote overtime myself. It was classic!

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 6:40:10 PM UTC-6, Doc wrote:
Not sure if anyone recalls this movie. I loved it when I was young. I hadn't seen it since the 70's, and decided to watch it from DVD Netflix. Cracking me up. Worth seeing again for nostalgia reasons. Nice classic cars now. The only MC involved is the Kawasaki KH400 from 1976.  Worth watching for the speed demons & gear heads to watch too. Anyway, thought I would share the info for those that know it and those that may be interested. 

Cheers!

Doc


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment