Wednesday 11 November 2015

[emrat:8017] Re: My accident

Holy cow! Sorry to hear that Denise. Hope all is well. Not sure what is going on this week. The couple I brought to the Rock the House also had an incident as well. Not sure if you met Carl & Patricia, but Carl had a lady pull out in front of him on his Vulcan and he has a broken collarbone and six broken ribs. He just got his bike back 2 days prior to the ride from another incident some months ago. The bike had just minor scratches believe it or not. He is in good spirits and I hope you are as well. Hope the bike turns out ok and not costs to you. 

Doc

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 10:55:25 AM UTC-7, Robert & Denise Wendl wrote:
Just in case any of you RATS see my destroyed Tiger at Erico's, or hear the story, I thought I would post about my accident this Sunday.  As Bob and I were leaving Erico's party, we got close to Coors field and a "bloody" car turned into my lane causing me to hit it's front wheel and spinning me into another parked car.  Had my full gear on course, but had a hard fall anyway.  No head damage, no broken bones but various deep bruises in lots of places.  Really buggered up my hand that had surgery a year ago, so that pisses me off the most.  Don't know how the Tiger faired but it is in intensive care at Erico's.  Thanks to John Beldock for taking me to emergency and taking the Tiger to his shop so quickly – and Justin and others from the shop helped too.  Cpt. Bob was riding ahead of me so he was not involved. The car driver got a ticket, never saw me he says of course.
 
REMINDER – ALL THE GEAR ALL THE TIME
 
Recovering at home
Denise Wendl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment