Thursday 7 September 2017

[emrat:10116] Seeking info on Tiger 955i/1050

Curious to know if anybody in the group is riding a Tiger 955i or 1050 down to Taos?  If so would you consider letting me check it out?  

I like my BMW R1150R but I am thinking of moving up to something a little newer and with lower mileage, and it would be nice to have another Triumph.  The Tiger 800's are still out of my price range but from what I've seen the TIger 955i and 1050 should be in my sub-$5k price range pretty easily.  

For those who have had either or both, what are the pros and cons?  I'm looking for a bike to replace my R1150R Roadster so basically looking for a big displacement, "naked" style bike (the bikini fairing on the Tiger is OK with me) that is capable and comfortable for long distance rides of 500 miles or more and has the ability to carry a decent amount of luggage (hard cases preferred.)  

Thanks in advance! 

Martin

0 comments:

Post a Comment