Tuesday 12 September 2017

RE: [emrat:10148] Home from Taos

Curtis will issue a writ of habeas corpus for said wasp, Al.

 

Congratulations on your MPG achievement.  It takes real self-discipline to ride a 955 Triumph at or below the speed limit.  I resort to sharp slaps on the right wrist.

 

Dan

 

From: emrat@googlegroups.com [mailto:emrat@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Al Miller
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:04 PM
To: EMRAT <emrat@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [emrat:10148] Home from Taos

 

I didn't need to get stung by a wasp but I thought what do I need to close out my 2017 Taos ride?  

 

Either a wasp or a bee, my medical team is now not sure. No evidence was found at the crime scene except the stinger.  I guess no body, no crime.  Liz was able to get the stinger out now I am just dealing with the itching.

 

I did learn that an 01 Sprint 955 ridden at or below the speed limit will get 60mpg.

 

Al

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 7:44:15 PM UTC-6, jim.kerick wrote:

Al,

Why did you need to get stung by a wasp?

 

Jim

 

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 7:41 PM Al Miller <amill...@gmail.com> wrote:

We made it home about 5pm after a stop in the Springs for a wasp sting.  The tire held up fine and looks about the same now as when I left Taos.

Al

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+un...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to em...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--

Jim Kerick
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Don't Panic
"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anais Nin
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be." Douglas Adams
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" Hunter S. Thompson
DoD # 3.2616, KoFBP
'13 Triumph Trophy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment