Saturday 29 September 2012

Re: Mount Herman on Sat?

Ed,
Scott and I are in Aspen. 
Eck 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2012, at 12:55 AM, Ed Williams <thedepartmentofstate@gmail.com> wrote:

OK. I got a hold of Arnaud. We are going to fly MH on Sat. We will be arriving to the LZ at 930am. If anyone is interested please call me. It might have an effect on how many cars we bring down since if no locals will fly, we might have a ride up issue. We are departing Denver at about 8am.

Ed
303-419-6188

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Ed Williams <thedepartmentofstate@gmail.com> wrote:
Guys,

I know this is last min, but I'm just finding out that flying Lookout might be problematic due to longboard races. MH is looking OK on Sat. If other people would be interested in flying, I'd come down for a 9ish LZ meeting. Call me anytime to get my immediate attention. I'll be up working tonight till at least 1am.

Ed

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ElevationDelegation" group.
To post to this group, send email to elevationdelegation@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to elevationdelegation+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/elevationdelegation?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment