Thursday 11 December 2014

RE: [emrat:6021] Re: Sturgis

Correct that's the conflict

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: sfr4201 via EMRAT
Sent: ‎12/‎11/‎2014 3:14 PM
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [emrat:6020] Re: Sturgis

Vince would attend,except his British Car club meeting is airways on the same night as our EMRAT meetings!However,l did have the pleasure of seeing him at the Colorado Conclave


               E-Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2014, at 3:03 PM, Doc <docmurdoch@comcast.net> wrote:

I think I may book the same. So if I don't choose Thursday, I will ride up with guys on Friday. Look forward to seeing Vince again. Get that guy to come to our meetings!

On Thursday, December 11, 2014 9:13:22 AM UTC-7, Norman Wright wrote:
My friend Vince and I have reserved Creekside Campground for 5 nights arriving on Friday, leaving Weds. I'll let Dan speak for himself but I think he's planning a Thursday arrival. Remember it's the 75th annual. Also note a slight increase in price to $90 for 5 nights, up from $75. Still a good deal. Norm

Sent from my Windows Phone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment