Friday 10 April 2015

[emrat:6736] Re: MRTC

Iron Buffalo!!!!

deb


On Monday, April 6, 2015 at 4:31:35 PM UTC-6, bobvforward3 wrote:
Since I am newly back into this sport, I am interested in taking a class or two.  I never took one in my teens and twenties so god knows how many bad habits I've acquired over the years.  The classes at the Motorcycle Rider Training Center are convenient for me location wise.  Just wanted to check in with the group, before signing, up for pluses/minuses of their program vs. any other in the metro area, they aren't cheap.  Spoke to whoever answered the phone there and they suggested their basic rider course, anyone taken it?

Thank you,
SprintBob

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment