Monday 27 January 2014

[emrat:3832] Sunday Riding

Sean, then I think we passed each other on the curves on S. Perry Park Road just north of the intersection with Red Rock Drive . . . I thought I had met you and Sara.  I was riding my Daytona.

 

Now, where was Curtis?

 

Dan

 

From: emrat@googlegroups.com [mailto:emrat@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Donnelly
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2014 7:27 PM
To: emrat@googlegroups.com
Cc: <emrat@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [emrat:3830] MSF instructors?

 

Sara and I were about 2:00 O'clock-ish today.  Her on the ST3R and me on the TEXXC.

 

- Sean

Sent from my iPhone


On Jan 26, 2014, at 7:24 PM, "Dan Pilcher" <dpilcher@cochamber.com> wrote:

Was anyone riding Sedalia--Palmer Lake in the early afternoon?

 

Dan

Sent from my iPhone


On Jan 26, 2014, at 4:35 PM, "ikonoklass" <ikonoklass@yahoo.com> wrote:

Great ride today, but too damn short!

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment