Friday 28 February 2014

Re: [emrat:4130] Moto GP Austin

Doc,
 
At this time Denise and I are planning on attending the MotoGP race at Indy. We will be ride to the race and plan on taking a week to get there.
 
CPT Bob
 
From: Doc
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 11:34 AM
Subject: [emrat:4129] Moto GP Austin
 
I mentioned I was fiddling with the idea of going in April to the MotoGP in Austin. But I was informed by the boss lady I had a prior private event at the Denver Art Museum that weekend already paid. Sorry if I got anyone interested and had to pull the rug. At least it was quick for a reply. I remember someone mentioned they were going to IN for the one in the US later this year. I would be possibly interested, but I think that would be a fly there event.  Let me know who it was and maybe we can look at this. Thanks, Doc
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment