Tuesday 18 August 2015

Re: [emrat:7641] 6th Annual Triumphs In Taos

So Bob, just out of curiosity and wondering how you define dismal, how many members does EMRAT have total and how many have signed up for this trip so far? 

I wish that I could go but I only get 10 days vacation a year and work every Saturday so its hard to join these weekend getaways. August 3rd is my work anniversary date so woohoo I've another 10 days to get creative with but already using 3 days next week to ride up to Mt Rushmore with my British buddy whos back again this time with his daughter as pillion and then I'm off to England next year to wipe out the other 7 :o/

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Bonneville Bob <triumph68t120r@gmail.com> wrote:
I just returned late yesterday afternoon from leading the Irishman and a buddy of mine from Texas all over the West Slope for 6 days. I had a fantastic time as it was like 2 foxes chasing the hare...hahaha

I went by Erico this morning to get the current registration list for Triumphs In Taos and after looking it over the current list of registered EMRATS is still dismal. I believe there was only one new EMRAT registered in the past 2 weeks. I realize there are some that will be on the 3 Flags Ride and others have personal commitments, but considering this is an EMRAT Club sponsored event I am at a loss why we don't have more EMRATS. The numbers are down substantially from previous years and the registration closes August 28. That is next week ladies and gentlemen.

Maybe I need to point out that Triumphs In Taos takes place in Taos, New Mexico. You won't need a passport as it's not in Mexico. It's not that much longer of a ride than Montrose unless you choose to make it one. Roughly 325 miles going the shorter way down Hwy 285. This is a really fun event and it affords you the opportunity to meet other Triumph riders from across the country. In addition there are a good number of really fun roads to ride too.

Considering the attendance for Triumph In The Rockies Sean and I were hoping to get close to half that number which would be the typical number of EMRATS in years past. We have a good number of first time EMRATS attending which is a good thing as it off sets the ones who have a conflict. I guess our question is..."where are all the other EMRATS that have attended prior years?"

Again, August 28 is the cut off date for Triumphs In Taos. Both Sean and I would love to see you regulars from previous years attend this year to represent EMRAT!!!

Bob


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to emrat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to emrat@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/emrat.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment