Monday 28 October 2013

[emrat:3120] Free (dented) tank...

All:  Three years ago I got a dented Scrambler tank off of the Triumphrat message boards, thinking I'd have it repaired and then repaint it myself for a different color.  But too many other projects have gotten in the way and now it's taking up space.  Will offer it for free to the first taker in the club who wants it.  Has a sizeable dent in the side but otherwise intact.  Can it be repaired?  I guess with enough money and effort anythign is possible.  Even if not repaired as an actual tank, perhaps it can be cosmetically repaired (non functioning) and then painted and used for a funky display piece.  You can respond to this message or email me directly at martinjmpr@yahoo.com.  Depending on the weather, I may drive my truck to the next EMRat meeting on 11/5 and if I do, I can bring it with me. 
 
Martin

0 comments:

Post a Comment