Monday 26 November 2012

[Altitude Multisport Club] How to make your LiveWell donation

Hi everyone - 

My eye is on the clock as I realize that Jason's procedure just began.  I'm grateful to him for the groundwork that he laid for our Club charitable fundraising event - I have volunteered to take the ball for him and help make the event a success.  

Please help me.

Some Club members have asked how to make donations to LiveWell Colorado.  It's easy - please do two things:
  1. Click on this link https://movement.livewellcolorado.org/donate and give them the details for your donation.  Use "Altitude Multisport" as the organization name.  If you would prefer to send them a check, please mail it to 1490 Lafayette Street, Suite 307, Denver, CO 80218
  2. Please email me off-line to let me know the amount of your donation.  We're keeping member contributions confidential, but combining them to determine which team (team Justin or team Charo) raises more money.
I'm so grateful that my world was shaped by people who valued activity.  I'm participating in this fundraiser by running and asking friends and family to sponsor me, and doing so in my father's memory (he was an avid cyclist well into his 80s) and in Jason's honor.

Who is it in your life that you can thank by participating in this fundraiser?

Thank you so much for your support and participation.

-- Jordan 

--
Jordan Graham
Altitude Multisport Club
President
720-297-8002 mobile


0 comments:

Post a Comment